Mission, Vision & Values
To support UC Merced in being a world class research university through efficient and environmentally sustainable operation and maintenance of the University’s buildings, infrastructure, grounds, parking, alternative transportation, real estate, mail & document services and shipping & receiving. Facilities Management strives to set a standard of excellence in attracting, and by collaborating with, the world class faculty, staff and students who comprise our living laboratory.
To be the Preferred Provider, deliver excellent service, high performance and good value. To maintain high ethical and professional standards as we strive for a Sustainable future.
- Accommodation of and adaptability to our clients’ needs
- Utilization of a professional, diverse and highly trained work force
- Exceptional service and product quality
- Timely delivery of and a value added service
- An honest and open ethos
- Appropriate financial apportionment and accountability
- Respect for one another - everyone is important and everyone matters.
- To validate and incorporate new and emerging technologies
- Central Plant
- Physical Plant
- Project Mgmt