Facilities Management provides Project Management services to assist with consulting, design and construction of projects. Our desire is to provide you a high value service that will be in compliance with policies to ensure that University projects are safe, of high quality and effective.
- The Facility Manager will start by consulting with you to understand the desired scope of work, schedule, funding mechanisms and stakeholder impacts.
- Funding and space use approvals may be required at different steps of the process.
Please see the process flowchart to see a typical workflow of an FM managed project:
When moving to a different space then please be prepared to have the following ready:
- A designated Space Move Coordinator
- An FAU to cover the costs of the move
- Completion of a key audit (to recover any keys from your old space and have a new key set for your new space)
- Notification to the Facility Manager
- Space use approvals
The following forms are required as part of the Space Move: